Join the Ignite Programme
This programme has been developed especially for young women by young women!
Ignite is loads of fun! An opportunity to develop some great relationships, and enhance your set of skills!
Some activities we will be doing throughout the programme, and to help achieve the above objectives are:
- Velodrome Track Cycling
- Radio Station Session
- Workshops on:
- Employment rights
- Goal setting
- How to be Money Savvy
Who: Young women between 13 and 16 years old
When: 10,11,12 July
Where: YWCA Hamilton, 28 Pembroke St. Hamilton
Cost: FREE, thanks to the support of the Len Reynolds Trust and The Southern Trust
The following are some objectives we would hope to achieve throughout the programme:
- To equip young women from all backgrounds with the skills to be an effective leader and provide opportunities to implement them
- To enhance the self-esteem and confidence of young women in a safe environment
- To gain awareness and knowledge of issues affecting young women
- To promote a holistic approach to healthy living
- To promote creativity through self-expression
This course is for young women aged 13-16 years. To be successfully enrolled in the holidays programme, forms must be returned to the YWCA of Hamilton or Shama by THURSDAY 5th July 2018.
An important part of the programme is to have the support and approval of your family/whanau. Please show them this enrolment form and ask them to sign.
If you have any queries or concerns, please feel free to contact Silvana on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 8433810. You can also contact Zeta Mohn , the YWCA of Hamilton Programmes Co-Ordinator on email@example.com or 07 8382219 ext. 4.