Ignite Programme: the perfect plan for the School Holidays
This programme has been developed especially for young women by young women!
Ignite is loads of fun! An opportunity to develop some great relationships, and enhance your set of skills!
Some activities we will be doing throughout the programme, and to help achieve the above objectives are:
- Self Defence
- Velodrome Track Cycling
- Radio Station Session
- Workshops on:
- Employment rights
- Goal setting
- How to be Money Savvy
When: 3, 4 and 5 October, 9am to 3pm
Where: YWCA Hamilton, 28 Pembroke St. Hamilton
Cost: FREE, thanks to the support of Auckland Airport
The following are some objectives we would hope to achieve throughout the programme:
- To equip young women with the skills to be an effective leader and provide opportunities for young women to implement them
- To enhance the self-esteem and confidence of young women in a safe environment
- To gain awareness and knowledge of issues affecting young women
- To promote a holistic approach to healthy living
- To promote creativity through self-expression
This course is for young women aged 14-18 years. To be successfully enrolled in the holidays programme, forms must be returned to the YWCA of Hamilton or Shama by FRIDAY 22nd September 2017.
An important part of the programme is to have the support and approval of your family/whanau. Please show them this enrolment form and ask them to sign.
If you have any queries or concerns, please feel free to contact Nurith on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 8433810. You can also contact Zeta Mohn , the YWCA of Hamilton Programmes Coordinator on email@example.com or 07 8382219 ext. 4.